Nuffnang : My Dream To Buy House

29 Mei 2010

アイナ Dear Diary : MY LIFE;)

now I am SMK DAM student. 


PUTERA HIGH SCHOOL??



I wont forget all my memory for all those time I HAD SPEND there for fOur YEAR














gmba diambil secara random~~~!!

start from form 1 until form 4.. i think I WILL MISS MY FRIEND..MY ROOMATE and my best friend there...
but now..
MY LIFE IS quite BUSY with HOmEWORK and NOTEs.. argh!!!
i fed up with those homework but I realise..it can help me improve me in study..
sometimes i'm too lazy to go to school..
.and that why NOW i'm stay in hostel AGAIN...........
but..
 i don't mind to stay in hostel although my freeDOM to go anywhere is LIMITED...
 because in hostel i had a lots of roomate that KIND AND have a good kind hearted.. and..
i really2 hope that..
OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL LAST FOREVER...
 i just wanna be a good friend for others too!!
huhuhu that all that i can write here for this moment.. I KNOW MY ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS berterabur... hahaha... but.. i' promise will improve my english:)


Tiada ulasan:

 
All Copyright Reserve by Me . Design by Mojat Cerewet